About | Vanuatu Traveller : Conditions and Policies. https://vanuatutraveller.com
Copyright | Limited Licence To Use Works.
[ Issue date 2nd February 2019 ]
1.0 ALL WORK IS COPYRIGHT - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Unless varied below by a "Limited Licence To Use Works", https://vanuatutraveller.com and Greg Watt the copyright holders, reserve all rights provided by copyright law, such as the right to make copies, distribute the work, perform the work, license, or otherwise exploit the work included as a part of, or associated with, this website.
2.0 LIMITED LICENCE TO USE WORKS.
You are granted by https://vanuatutraveller.com and its content providers, a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the services provided and material and works incorporated within the https://vanuatutraveller.com website and its downloadable material.
3.0 REPRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIAL OR WORKS.
- No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author. The author 'Greg Watt' may be contacted through the websites contact page.
- Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
4.0 SHARING MATERIAL OR WORKS.You may share this website by:
- Using any of the share icons on each page (Email, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin);
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to https://vanuatutraveller.com . Extracts of more than five(5) sentences require prior approval from the author 'Greg Watt'.
[ Issue date 2nd February 2019 ]
1.0 COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
- When you sign up online to receive https://vanuatutraveller.com or https://watt.nz newsletters, traveller information sheets and other products, you must provide your name, email address, and a password. We never sell or rent your email address or other personally identifiable information you provide us under these circumstances.
- When you order information sheets, and other literature directly from us, we add you to our email list, and we'll send you general information and marketing pieces from ourselves.
We use 'Mailchimp' for our newsletters, who are an independent newsletter specialist website. Provision is provided within their newsletter format to update or unsubscribe from our email newsletters.
We use 'Google Analytics' to anonymously analyse the use of our website by tracking information such as page views, traffic flow, search items, and click through. We use this information to improve our site. We do not share any of this information and we are not able to identify any individual user.
4.0 USE OF INFORMATION.We use information we collect as follows :
- Email address which you have provided is used to send occasional newsletters, updates and related products or service information.;
- To improve both our website and customer service.We take on board the information and feedback you provide to us, along with customer support requests.
5.0 DISCLOSURE TO OTHERS.
- We do not disclose your information to outside parties, except those that are involved with us in operating our business(es) and website(s), who are required to keep this information confidential;
- Where required by law, or to protect our rights and those of others, enforce our site policies or protect property or safety, we may release all or part of your information.
- No personally identifiable information is provided to other parties for marketing or advertising.
6.0 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN.
Unless otherwise disclosed during collection and with parent or guardian consent, we do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age you should not under any circumstance provide personally identifiable information to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete that child's information from our site.
7.0 YOUR CONSENT.
8.0 CHANGES TO OUR POLICY.